19 de janeiro de 2014

"I have the impression that thinking is a form of feeling and that feeling is a form of thinking.” Susan Sontag

Hoje faz anos que faleceu uma musa. A cantora Elis Regina tinha 36 anos, naquele dia 19 de Janeiro em que o mundo ficou suspenso. Eu só tinha um ano mas há já um ano que tinha um nome que me ligou a ela.

Gosto imenso da forma como os brasileiros pronunciam o nome, com a tónica no "i". Elís. Há tanto nela que admiro!

Gosto muito do que está neste link


Hoje foi também o dia em que descobrimos que, na casa nova, temos gatos no terraço {que neste momento é mais deles do que nosso :) } 



É tão bom o cheiro de uma casa nova! Descobrir pequenos detalhes que cuidam melhor do nosso espaço, descobrir como tirar melhor partido dele... Os primeiros três meses, diz-me a experiência, são um rodopio. Este rodopio dá-me uma sensação de liberdade criativa e, mesmo sem condições logísticas, um imaginário anuncia-se. São sonhos, são vontades, são textos e livros que aparecem como que por artes mágicas.

Hoje, logo de manhã, no meio da minha casa encaixotada, apareceu-me este papelinho. Como se tivesse sido ali colocado de propósito para eu ver. Há anos que estava guardado.


"(...) todo o saber é vão, salvo onde existe trabalho
todo o trabalho é vazio, salvo onde existe Amor,
e quando trabalhas com amor
estás a ligar-te a ti mesmo, aos outros e a Deus."
Khalil Gibran
 
É por isso que a mudança me sabe tão bem :) 


Esta noite (fica de noite tão cedo...mas a Primavera está quase!) descobri que quero muito um livro da Susan Sontag. Quero mesmo tê-lo porque sei que vou querer voltar a lê-lo mais tarde. Só para explicar melhor:

"I have the impression that thinking is a form of feeling and that feeling is a form of thinking.” 

"We ask everything of love. We ask it to be anarchic. We ask it to be the glue that holds the family together, that allows society to be orderly and allows all kinds of material processes to be transmitted from one generation to another. But I think that the connection between love and sex is very mysterious. Part of the modern ideology of love is to assume that love and sex always go together. They can, I suppose, but I think rather to the detriment of either one or the other. And probably the greatest problem for human beings is that they just don’t. And why do people want to be in love? That’s really interesting. Partly, they want to be in love the way you want to go on a roller coaster again — even knowing you’re going to have your heart broken. What fascinates me about love is what it has to do with all the cultural expectations and the values that have been put into it. I’ve always been amazed by the people who say, “I fell in love, I was madly, passionately in love, and I had this affair.” And then a lot of stuff is described and you ask, “How long did it last?” And the person will say, “A week, I just couldn’t stand him or her.

"I have loved people passionately whom I wouldn’t have slept with for anything, but I think that’s something else. That’s friendship — love, which can be a tremendously passionate emotion, and it can be tender and involve a desire to hug or whatever. But it certainly doesn’t mean you want to take off your clothes with that person. But certain friendships can be erotic. Oh, I think friendship is very erotic, but it isn’t necessarily sexual. I think all my relationships are erotic: I can’t imagine being fond of somebody I don’t want to touch or hug, so therefore there’s always an erotic aspect to some extent."


Boa semana para todos vós! Que traga momentos muito felizes e que os agarrem e saboreiem devagarinho :) 
Com Calma ; )

:: CALMAstore:: www.CALMAstore.etsy.com
:: Handmade {slow} glamour :: Calma :: 100% made in Portugal





Sem comentários: