8 de dezembro de 2012

Cowl for men by ❅meNENices❅

Hello there! It's been a while since I've posted here, huh?
Well, I've been really busy with Christmas knit pieces, these few weeks. Now I'm ready to show you the result of my knitting "hibernation" ;D

The first piece I bring you is an absolute debut, here on ❅meNENices❅
I've started creating for men! Yes, it's a real challenge. And guess what - they like it! :D

This first cowl is for a specific person. I wrote the portuguese word "VOA" in it. 
It translates to "FLY" and there's a story behind it. 
The man to whom I created it, works in an airport, near the giant airplanes and wrote me asking for something to keep him warm in that vast, windy, Lisbon Airport.

So here it is. I asked for a great male modell and it came to me :)


The wool is 100% portuguese, from a company that works yarns since the 1940's - 
high quality standards. 



 Here it is, the written word I'm so passioned about. 
I believe there's a path to walk, here at ❅meNENices❅, that has to do with the Word.

Words in knits. I've seen work of other artists on this subject. You'll see where this road takes me.

Do you know my Etsy Shop yet? I'm also updating it with these new modells.
Prepare yourself for what's coming! The wool pieces are becoming increasingly my signature, original, unique.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oláaaa!! Já passaram uns tempos desde que vim cá pela última vez, hein?
Estive ocupada com as peças em tricot para este Natal, nas últimas semanas. Agora já estou preparada para vos mostrar o resultado da minha "hibernação" no tricot. ;D

A primeira peça que vos trago é uma estreia aqui em ❅meNENices❅
Comecei a criar para homem! É verdade e é um verdadeiro desafio. Sabem que mais? Eles gostam! :D

Esta primeira gola foi feita para alguém em específico. Escrevi a palavra "VOA" e há uma história por trás disso.
O homem para quem a fiz trabalha num aeroporto, junto aos gigantes aviões e escreveu-me pedindo que lhe fizesse algo que o mantivesse quente, naquele vasto e ventoso Aeroporto da Portela.

Portanto, cá está. Eu pedi um modelo masculino e saiu-me um espectacular :)

A lã é 100% portuguesa, de uma casa que trabalha lãs desde os anos 40 - elevados padrões de qualidade.

(img 3)
Cá está a palavra escrita que tanto me apaixona.
Acho que no caminho de ❅meNENices❅, a palavra escrita vai ter um lugar importante.

Palavras em tricots. Já vi trabalho de outros artistas neste campo. Vão ver onde esta estrada me leva.

Já conhecem a minha Loja Etsy? Também estou a actualizá-la com estes novos modelos.
Preparem-se para o que aí vem! As peças de lã têm cada vez mais a minha assinatura, originais, únicas.






Sem comentários: